Small Business and Program Grantee Stories
We’re happy to share the stories of the small business owners/entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders who are being positively affected by Open4’s funding.
- Munirah Ali, President of The ETECH Foundation
- Kenyana David, Owner, 81Eighteen boutique marketing firm
- Nicole Davis, Owner, Franci Jewelry
- Amanda Jacob-Jackson, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer
- Da’Von McCune, Owner, Real McCoy Entertainment
- Darius Myles, Owner, DMyles Inc.
- Chad Rieflin, Director of Programs and Grants, Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Rochester (CCCS)
- Channel Sabado, Owner, GlowSpa
- Susan Steffan, Executive Director, UB Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Kamilah Whitfield, Inventor and Entrepreneur
- Javier E. Zapata, Executive Director, The Enterprise Center at PathStone