Effective Date: May 26, 2020
This Policy is intended to cover U.S. visitors only.
- Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13 without parental consent. To learn more about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website at https://www.ftc.gov/.
What information we collect:
When you visit our site, we may collect personal information that you provide, including your name, mailing or email address, telephone number(s) and other personal information you may provide.
Open4 may also collect non-personal information from your use of our website. This information may include your IP address, browser and/or device information, including location information (if enabled on your device), type of operating system you are using, information about the site or advertisement that brought you to our online site, and the parts of our website that you visit.
How we collect information:
When we collect information, we do so through various means, including the information you provide directly to us on our website, information collected through third parties, as described below, and in an automated fashion, through your browser, cookies, pixel tags, clear gifs, web beacons, flash cookies and other technologies.
- Pixel tags, clear gifs, web beacons and flash cookies are transparent tags that are placed on a website, email or other message and are used to measure the actions of the visitor opening the page that contains the clear gifs and allow us to evaluate the effectiveness of our communications, detect and prevent fraud, advertising.
Open4 may contract with advertising companies to advertise our services on third-party websites and mobile applications. If we do, we may use other information we collect as described above to assist these advertising companies in selecting which of our advertisements and offers may appeal to you. Please visit the third-party websites and mobile applications for their privacy policies.
The information Open4 collects from and about you is used to increase your service and experience on our website. We may use your information:
- To verify your identity using location-based data
- To monitor website usage and/or performance, improve visitor experience on our website, ensure technological compatibility with visitors’ computers or other electronic or mobile devices, or conduct aggregate analyses on usage patterns
- To perform analytics concerning your use of our website, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view
- To deliver advertising to you directly or on third-party websites
- To recognize you when you return to our website
- To detect and prevent fraud and increase security of our online services
- To allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how personal information s used and shared)
- To comply with applicable legal requirements
How we share information:
If you are an Open4 visitor and we collect your information, we may share personal information that we collect about you with our partners, affiliates and non-affiliated third parties in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
Do not track – targeted advertising.
Your browser may allow you to choose to not have your activities tracked.
We or our third-party advertising companies may use certain information about your online activities, such as websites visited and search key words entered, to help determine which of our advertisements may be of interest to you. We may also associate the personal and other information that we collect online to recognize you and associate your devices with each other in order to provide you with to seamless access and customize your user experience on our website across your devices.
If you prefer not to receive targeted advertising based on your use of the Open4 website, you can opt out of some network advertising programs that use your information. Many network advertising programs also allow you to manage the interest categories as they apply to your online browsing activities. For information about your choices to opt out of targeted online advertising, click here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Please remember that even if you opt out of targeted advertising, you may still see our advertisements when you are browsing online. However, the advertisements may not be tailored to you and your interests.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect your personal information collected through our site. We employ encryption technology, protecting data at each point of transfer. Data is collected on our site using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) security. We utilize redundant systems (i.e., backup systems) to reduce the chance of data loss. We also use computer virus detection and eradication software on systems containing computer data. Firewalls are also employed to prevent unauthorized computer entry into systems containing your personal information.
Updating your information.
It is important that your account information is accurate. Please update your contact information as necessary.
How to protect your personal information.
It is important that you protect your personal information. We will never request personal information, such as social security number, account numbers, PINs or passwords, by email.
Changes to this Policy: